How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in Adani Power
About:In this post we have written that How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in Adani Power. Adani Power Limited is that the power business subsidiary of Indian conglomerate Adani Group with head office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company is India’s largest private thermal power producer. Adani is an electricity generation company. It was founded on 22August, 1996. It’s headquarter is situated in Ach Shantigram, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Gautam Adani is its Chairman and MD. Its revenue was ₹26,361.63 Cr on (March 2019). Its website is adani power.com. It is the first company which achieve the supercritical technology in India. The company has won many awards and recognitions. CEO of this company is Vneet S Jaain and Suresh Jain.
Top Reasons Consumers Prefer Online Payments
- They eliminate geographical boundaries.
- They’ve never been more convenient.
- They give consumers longer.
- They provide a further layer of purchase protection.
- It replicate their existing financial habits.
- It provide cost-free benefits.
- Online invoice payment helps companies save time, are faster and save maximum efforts for the clients.
- It also helps in reducing excessive costs involved in physical transactions.
- It also helps in reducing the significant amount of paper invoices that will be print and use to send invoices.
Follow these steps for How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in Adani Power
- First of all , visit Adani Power online Payment page or directly from here : Click Here
- Your dashboard will open name Adani Power.
- Now in the website enter your K Number.
- After that click on the submit button.
- If your transaction has completed then you can take your print of your last payment status.
For more information visit here: Replaner