How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in BESCOM
About: In this post we have explain that How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in BESCOM. Bangalore Electricity Supply Company i.e., BESCOM was started on 1st June 2002 . The Managing Director of BESCOM is M B Rajesh Gowda. BESCOM is responsible for Power distribution in Eight districts of Karnataka (Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapura, Kolar, Davanagere, Tumkur, Chitradurga and Ramanagara) . This Bangalore Electricity Supply Company has 4 operating Zones Bangalore ElectricitySupply Company Limited (BESCOM) has taken over the responsibility from KPTCL for the distribution of electricity in 8 districts . BESCOM helpline number is 1912 and for any type of Nature of compliant , 58888 is the costumer care number .BESCOM covers an area of 41,092 Sq. Kms. with a population of over 207 lakhs.
Top Reasons Consumers Prefer Online Payments
- They eliminate geographical boundaries.
- They’ve never been more convenient.
- They give consumers longer.
- They provide a further layer of purchase protection.
- It replicate their existing financial habits.
- It provide cost-free benefits.
- Online invoice payment helps companies save time, are faster and save maximum efforts for the clients.
- It also helps in reducing excessive costs involved in physical transactions.
- It also helps in reducing the significant amount of paper invoices that will be print and use to send invoices.
Follow these steps for How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in BESCOM
- First of all , visit Bangalore Electricity Supply Company online Payment page or directly from here : Click Here
- Your dashboard will open name BESCOM.
- Now in the website enter your Customer ID or Account ID.
- After that click on the submit button.
- If your transaction has completed then you can take your print of your last payment status.
For more information visit here: Replaner