How to Fill Online Application in Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana
What is PMRY(Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana)?
PMRY, Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana, can apply online. Prime Minister Narendra Modiji has launched the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) to provide employment to the youth under which you can apply online and avail of its benefits. There are many youths in India who have a very high desire to start a business, they also have a plan for business and there are many youngsters who have the experience, but because of lack of capital, they are not able to start work, nor do they get capital from anywhere, so the dream of these youngsters remains only a dream which is not fulfilled. In view of this problem, the central government launched the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana to address such a problem, so let us know who is eligible and How to Fill Online Application in Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana.
The applicant should have the following eligibility to avail of the youth employment scheme which we are telling you below.
- The applicant should be 18 to 35 years of age for application in the scheme which is from the general category and for the north-east areas, the limit is up to 40 years. In addition, the age limit for women, disability, SC/ST, and even ex-servicemen has given more than 10 years.
- The income of the applicant in the Yuva Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) should not exceed 40,000.
- The applicant should have at least 6 months of training in a government recognized business institution.
- The area from which the applicant is applying for the scheme should be a permanent resident in that area for at least 3 years.
- Educational qualification under Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) should be at least 8th pass and the applicant should not be a defaulter from a nationalized bank.
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana if you fulfill the above-written qualifications
Fill Online Application in Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana…
- First, you have to visit its official website https://pmrpy.gov.in.
- Here you will see a form that you will have to download.
- All the information asked in the form will read and fill correctly.
- The form deposited in a bank included in the scheme.
- You can download the form directly from here.
Who can fill Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana?
- The applicant who applied should be 18 to 40 years of age.
- The applicant should have at least 8 classes passed.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant who should be 3 years old.
- Under the scheme, it has relaxed to 10 years of age for women, ex-servicemen, Viklang, SC/ST category, i.e., these people can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of the person applying the scheme does not exceed 40 thousand.
- The applicant has not already taken a loan from any bank.
Which Documents are required in Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana?
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of business to start
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Who can get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana?
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to all enterprises registered with EPFO.
- To avail the benefit of the scheme, the employee must have a universal account number attached to the Aadhaar card i.e. UAN number.
- The salary of the employee should not exceed ₹15,000 to avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- Recognition under this scheme will now be given to enterprises registered with EPFO after 1st April 2016