PM Awas Yojana Deadline extended till 2021, 2.5 lakh subsidy
Everyone’s dream is their own house, in that case it will be so good if the government helps in taking their home. After self-sufficient package of 20 lakh crore rupees, development can be seen in many sectors. Another new major announcement was made by the Finance Minister under which people who are planning to buy their house under this scheme or have joined the scheme and bought their own house. Such people will get the benefit of credit linked subsidy only till 31 March 2021. This means that all those people can benefit under this scheme for the next 1 year. More than two lakh middle-class families will be able to benefit under this scheme.
Under this scheme released by the central government, people who earn an income of around Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 18 lakh in a year will be included. Through the Affordable Housing Scheme issued by the government, the government will work on the scheme of providing cheap houses to the people by the year 2022. Let us tell you that this scheme was announced in the year 2015 itself. If you also want to buy a house for the first time under this scheme, then let us know how you can build your own house under this scheme by following the conditions.
What is the benefit of the government’s PM Awas Yojana?
- You can buy a house now under this scheme when you do not have a house of your own.
- Those who are buying a house for the first time under this scheme, then they will get the facility of credit link subsidy under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, buying a home by taking a home loan gives a benefit of Rs 267000.
- Keeping in mind this crisis of Coronavirus, the duration of this credit linked subsidy scheme by the government has now been extended to next year.
How can you apply?
- If you want to fill your application under this scheme then you have to contact your private bank or NBFCS.
- From there you will get the application form, after filling it, you will have to submit it there.
- That phone should contain all your personal information as well as complete details of your bank.
- When you register, you get a registration number, after which you can also check the complete details by visiting the website of the financial institution in which you want to submit the form.
- If you want to get information related to this scheme, then you can also get information by visiting the official official website of this scheme.
- At the time of registration, you are also given a registration number by the bank, through that number you can fill the application for loan to buy your house.
- The number received under this scheme is also checked while filling the application for loan.
- According to the city in which you want to buy a house, you should go to the official website of the government and get information about credit liquid subsidy. You can also get this information from the bank if you want.
Which category gets how much subsidy?
- The simple and common meaning of Credit Link Subsidiary is that when you take a home loan to buy your home, the government gives some subsidy on the interest charged on the loan which is a kind of financial aid.
- Under PM Awas Yojana, people get a maximum subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh under this scheme.
- For people in the EWS and LIG categories, the interest rate subsidy limit is 6.5 percent.
- 4% subsidy will be given by the government on interest of home loan to people in MIG category.
- Talking about the Mig-2 category, they will get a rebate of three percent as subsidy.