Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme For Girl
In India, the central and state government keeps bringing some schemes day and night to get the rights of women, daughters and change their status. The government wants women in the country to be self-sufficient, standing on their own and making the future of the country with them. To test this, the Government of India has launched the Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme. Under the scheme, sewing machines are being distributed to women and girls in the country, so that they can start their own business. If you have not heard about this scheme yet, today you must read this article carefully till the end, so that you can gather good information about it and apply quickly.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Know how you can make your daughter a millionaire, apply for the scheme in this way
What is free sewing machine scheme:
Most of the women of small town village in India know about sewing embroidery work, but due to lack of sewing machine, they are unable to use it. The government is giving them free sewing machines so that women can start their own business in the small town. They can also use this machine for their own work or for business.
Free sewing machine planning purpose:
Women are not in a good position in the village, because of being less educated or illiterate, they are not able to get a good job, in such a situation, they have to earn money by doing more labor or doing work which they do not like. The scheme has been started with the aim of making poor, laboring women strong, self-reliant.
Important documents related to the Prime Minister’s Free Sewing Machine Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Native letter
- Poverty line card
- Bank account information
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Disability card (if disabled)
- A destitute widow certificate if she is a widow
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Prime Minister’s free sewing machine scheme
- If you want free sewing under the scheme, then you can take benefit by applying online. Beneficiaries click on this link. Click Here
- Here on the home page you will see the option of application download form. Click on it and download and get the print out.
- Now in this form, you should also enter the name, address, Aadhaar card, mobile number and all other information.
- Now you have to attach all the documents also in it.
- Now submit this form to the concerned office, the officials will check your form, after which you will start getting the benefit of free sewing machine scheme.
Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Free Sewing Machine Scheme:
- Only women and girls native to India will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Women of both rural and urban bodies can get the benefit of the scheme.
- In the free sewing scheme, only women between 20 and 40 years old can get a sewing machine.
- In the Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme, women whose husband’s annual income is less than Rs 12000, only they will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Women coming from below poverty line are included in the scheme.
- Widows and handicapped women of the country can also benefit by applying for free sewing machine scheme.
For more information visit here: Click Here