How to Request New Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank Online
Hello Everyone! Today we are here to guide you How to Request New Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank Online. Everytime it is not possible to visit bank branch to request for a new cheque book. When you are out of station or moved to new place then it becomes very important to request cheque book online. Read the complete post to know How to Request New Cheque Book in Punjab National Bank
Request New Cheque Book in PNB Online
Follow these steps to register your GSTIN through Internet Banking
- First of all, visit PNB official website or directly to the link: https://www.netpnb.com/
- Now, login to internet banking account.
- Click on ‘Retail Internet Banking’
- Now, enter your User ID
- Next, enter your password
- Now on the dashboard, click on ‘Service Requests’ option which is available at the left side in My Shortcuts list
- A page will open, select ‘New Requests’ from the menu and click ‘Ok’
- A list with complete New Requests will open, at the bottom, select ‘Request New Cheque Book’ is available. Click on it
- Now, select your account and number of cheques out of 20,50 and 100 and click on ‘Submit’
- You will receive new cheque book within 20 days of request
Please comment below, if you have any doubt.