How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in APDCL
About: In this post we have written that How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in APDCL. Assam Power Distribution Company Limited is that the Electricity Distribution Company owned by the govt of ASSAM for more than the twelve waster Circle of Assam. This electricity distribution company was founded on 1958. Its Headquarter is in Guwahati India. Its website is “www.apdcl.org”. Assam Power Distribution Company Limited encompasses an area of more districts. Quality power at economic rates acts a catalyst in transforming the state by fostering growth in agricultural, industrial and commercial areas while meeting the increasing domestic demand.
Top Reasons Consumers Prefer Online Payments
- They eliminate geographical boundaries.
- They’ve never been more convenient.
- They give consumers longer.
- They provide a further layer of purchase protection.
- It replicate their existing financial habits.
- It provide cost-free benefits.
- Online invoice payment helps companies save time, are faster and save maximum efforts for the clients.
- It also helps in reducing excessive costs involve in physical transactions.
- This is also reducing the significant amount of paper invoices that will be print and use to send invoices.
Follow these steps for How to take payment receipt after payment of electricity in APDCL
- First of all , visit Assam Power Distribution Company Limited-BILLDESK page or directly from here : Click here
- Your dashboard will open name Assam Power Distribution Company Limited prepaid voucher Reprint.
- Now in the website enter your ‘twelve digit consumer id’.
- After that click on the submit button.
- If your transaction has completed then you can get on your display of your electricity bill payment receipt.
For more information visit here: Replaner