Can i Book IRCTC Retiring Room Online ?
Hello! Booking hotel rooms in main cities is quite expensive. But when you are having reservation and want to stay, don’t forget to check retiring room availability. It is really cheap and rooms are really good. Few days back, I have booked retiring room at Rangiya and Guwahati stations, believe me, rooms were really more then expectation. I got double bed AC rooms at just Rs 600 for 24 hours. At the end of the post, I will be sharing. Today we guide you How to Book IRCTC Retiring Room Online in easy steps. Read this complete post
Follow these steps:
- First of all, visit IRCTC Tourism Page or directly from here: http://www.rr.irctctourism.com/cgi-bin/rr.dll/irctc/services/rrhome.do
- IRCTC Tourism Page will get open, login with your IRCTC Username and Password.
- If you don’t have account in IRCTC, you can still book Retiring Room. Don’t Worry
- Click on “Guest Login” available on top.
- Just enter your email id and mobile number to continue
- Next, a page will open where you have enter the PNR Number which is printed on the ticket
- Note: You can only book retiring room, if you have reservation. You can either book at the source station or destination station
- After entering PNR Number, a form will get open where you have to select station, date and time, select passenger, room type.
- You will have to also give one ID Proof unique number such as PAN, Aadhaar, Driving Licence any of government proof
- At last make your payment
Click here to check List of Stations: http://www.rr.irctctourism.com/cgi-bin/rr.dll/irctc/services/rrOnlineStations.jsp
Proofs: (Taken from my mobile)
Rangiya Junction Railway Retiring Room
Guwahati Railway Retiring Room
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. What is Railways Retiring Room?
Railways Retiring Rooms are rooms which are available on Railway Stations across India, They are available in Single, Double and Dormitory type of occupancy with AC and Non AC combination.
|5. Total booking charges would be round off in multiple of rupees.|
|6. Other rule would be remaining same.|
|Q8. General Questions?|
No No No
Please comment below, if you have any question, we will reply as soon as possible.