Register Your Complaint in India Post Online
Hello Everyone! Well, Indian Post offers various services across the country. There may be many problems that may arise such as delay in delivery, lost of article, delivery in wrong address etc. If any thing happens, one may be serious problem. For posting any article, security is a major issue. We have also heard many cases of trouble face by customer due to India post negligence.Though Indian Post has not incorporated much technology, but has made certain things online. If you face any problem, you can lodge online complain 24*7. Just need to fill a form and your problem will be solved within 48 hours. Read this complete post: How to Register Your Complaint in India Post Online
How to Register Your Complaint in India Post Online
Follow these steps to know How to Register Your Complaint in India Post:
- First of visit, Indian Post Official Website or direct complaint page from here: http://ccc.cept.gov.in/complaintregistration.aspx
- A form will appear
- Next, select type of transaction for which you want to do complain.After selecting type of transaction, now select what type of complain you are having i.e., delay, loss, non-delivery of article etc
- Similarly, fill all the boxes carefully
- At the last, enter the verification captcha and then click “Submit”
- You will get a complaint reference number. Keep this number with you, it will help you track status of complaint
For Corporate Complaint
- For Corporate Complaints (Domestic and International), Login with your credentials on India post website.
Track Your Complaint Here : https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/TrackComplaintStatus.aspx
Note: According to my experience, India Post Department takes online complaint very seriously and resolves issues within 48 Hours. My problem was solved within 24 hours of complain.
Please comment below, if you have any question, we will reply as soon as possible.
Fell free to ask any question
Keep Visiting: https://replaner.com/ for more informative post.